SEARCHLIGHT: Illuminating ADA Excellence
Sergeant Major looks to influence future leaders... See Release »
SEARCHLIGHT: Illuminating ADA Excellence
Short-Range Air Defense returns to National Training Center... See Release »
SEARCHLIGHT: Illuminating ADA Excellence
We'll Be Ready... See Release »

12 July 2002, Colonel Heidi V. Brown became the Army’s first female commander of an Air Defense Artillery brigade when she accepted command of the 31st Air Defense Artillery Brigade at Fort Bliss, Texas.

14 July 2006, The 6th Battalion, 52nd ADA , the “Ironhorse Battalion”, part of the 31st ADA Brigade at Fort Bliss, Texas, uncased its flag at Fort Sill to become the first ADA unit on Fort Sill.

30 July 1946, The first American rocket to reach 100 miles in altitude was fired at White Sands, New Mexico.

St. Barbara Award Cheat Sheet