Electronic Warfare College"Attack, Support, Protect"
US Army EW College comprised of 6 Courses
- 5 x CMF 29 series Functional Area, MOS, and Advanced PME courses spanning 8 to 15 weeks in duration; FA29, 290A (WOAC & WOBC), 29E (Basic Course & SLC)
- 1 x ASI (1K) producing course 2 weeks in duration
- FA29- The Electronic Warfare Officer (O3-O5) Functional Area 29 serves as the principal staff Officer for all responsibilities concerning Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) at BDE to ASCC Levels.
- 290A WOBC- EW Warrant Officer Technician (WO1-CW2), organizes, implements, monitors, and evaluates operations, threat environments, unit maintenance, and intermediate level support maintenance of EW systems at BDE level.
- 290A WOAC- (CW2-CW4) Trains and educates Senior Warrant Officers to integrate CEMA into Division, Corps, Army Component Command, and Joint Forces Commands Unified Land Operations.
- 29E - EW NCO (E4-E6) serves as the EW Master Trainer; supervises and performs military actions to determine, exploit, reduce, or prevent hostile use of the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) at BN to BDE Levels.
- 29E SLC - EW NCO (E6-E7) serves as the senior EW NCO planning and preforming EW functions in support of the commander's concept of the operation and intent. Emphasis is on Army and Joint doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) to prepare EW Senior NCOs to participate in EW operations at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels in a variety of Army and Joint organizations.