DIRECTORATE of PLANS, TRAINING, MOBILIZATION and SECURITY
Director: (580) 442-3003 DSN 639
455 McNair Ave. Suite 201
Fort Sill, OK 73503-9004
Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage
A diverse organization providing innovative and premier services to all customers, current and future.
Directs and synchronizes installation operations, training support, protection, mobilization & demobilization, force modernization, operational planning and security to support full-spectrum operations.
(580) 442-3872, Bldg 455
- Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP)
- Fort Sill Operations Center (FSOC)
- External Unit Training Program
- Installation Ceremonies
- IMCOM Schools
- Readiness and Compliance Programs (DRRS-A, GCCS-A)
- Training Ammunition Management
- Force Modernization Operations
(580) 442-2983, Bldg 455
- Range Operations
- Regional Training Support Center (RTSC)
- Training Aids, Devices, Simulators & Simulations (TADSS)
- Mission Training Complex (MTC)
- Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM)
- Sustainable Range Awareness (SRA)
- Range and Training Land Assessment (RTLA)
- Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance (LRAM)
(580) 442-1805, Bldg 1651
- Personnel Security
- Information Security
- Industrial Security
- Security Awareness
- AT/FP Security
- Intel Fusion
- Headquarters Access
- Security Education Training Awareness (SETA)
(580) 442-4643, Bldg 4907
- Airfield Services
- Airfield Safety
- Refueling Operations
- Flight Management Services
- Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) Program
- Airfield Infrastructure
- Airfield Facilities
(580) 442-2387, Bldg 4907
- Airfield Operations
- Air Traffic Control (ATC)/Tower
- Weather Detachment (USAF)
- ATC Services
- ATC Maintenance
Fort Sill DA Photography Lab
Contacts, hours of operation and location
VI Manager, (580) 442-8721 Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Location: 3162 Harvey Rd., Room 110
Photographers (580) 442-4294 8 a.m. - noon, 1 – 4 p.m.
Click the link below to schedule a promotion packet photo. All other official photos (listed below) are provided on a walk-in basis workdays 1-3:30 p.m.:
- Command wall photo (head and shoulder)
- NCO/Soldier of the month/year
- EO, SHARP
- Retention representative
- Passport and naturalization card photos
Check your uniform against regulations and your personnel records before taking any official photo:
AR 670-1 - Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia.
DA Pamphlet 670-1 - Guide to Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia
NOTE: Excerpt from AR 640-30 – Photographs for Military Human Resources Records, para 5(2) and 5(p) Department of the Army Photo Management Information System (DAPMIS).
(2) All Active Army commissioned Officers, 1LT and above, CW2 and above and non-commissioned officers (NCO) SSG and above. Natl. Guard and Reserves, all officers, WO and enlisted staff sergeant and above.
(p) Photographers will take reshoots only when there is an error caused by the photographer or the equipment. Reshoots may be completed upon receipt of a digitally signed e-mail or written request signed by the company commander or equivalent in the Soldier’s chain of command.
- Unit crests (for enlisted in ASU)
- Regimental crest (if affiliated)
- Unit citations (only if you were in the unit when it was awardedto the unit)
Your DA photograph will be uploaded by your photographer to DAPMIS the day it is taken. To see it, go into your AKO account.
Find and click on the “DA Photo” link and follow instructions to “Accept” or “Reject” your newly uploaded image. When you “Accept” your image, it will populate into your ORB, ERB, iPERMS, etc. If you do nothing, DAPMIS will automatically “accept” your new image after 72 hours.
Marines must contact their Detachment sergeant major before scheduling an appointment.