Directorate of Public Works (DPW)
- Assistance to customers with all housing needs.
- Guidance & assistance to all incoming & departing personnel.
- Quality up-to-date information for customers pertaining to all aspects of military relocation.
- Alternatives for better Soldier choices.
- Mediating disputes, counseling customers, delivering education, and providing local guidance on housing
Housing Service Office: Located in the Welcome Center (Bldg. 4700). Contact the installation HSO prior to renting, buying, or leasing off post. This is a necessary step to protect you from doing business with an agency that may be off limits, or is one with accumulated complaints on file. +1 (580)442-5190, +1 (580)442-3778 or +1 (580)442-2813.
- Provide individual off-post counseling and referral assistance
- Maintain up-to-date list of homes for rent or sale
- Mediate disputes between tenants and landlords
- Brief personnel on the local area
- Specialized assistance to service member with rental challenges
- Educate personnel on their rights under the Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Data resource center is available for our customers (computer, fax and phone)
- Volunteer realtor is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 1 to 4:00 p.m.
If a bona fide resident has exhausted all attempts to resolve an issue with the RCI and the Housing partner, pertaining to their lease or personal claim they have the opportunity to initiate an informal Dispute to see a resolution. Please read the Garrison Memo on the process and timeline and fill out the Dispute Resolution Request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
It is the responsibility of the resident to work with the local RCI office and meet the timelines set in place. We highly recommend you have all copies of documentation to support your claim, prior to initiating your dispute. If eligible, tenants may also utilize a legal assistance attorney to prepare the document.
Compliance BranchThe Compliance Branch of EQD is located in Building 2515 Ringgold Road. We can be reached at 580-442-3266