CTSSB Critical Task Site Selection Boards
"Directorate of Training Development and Doctrine"
Welcome CTSSB Teams
Directorate of Training Development and Doctrine (DOTD) welcomes the participants of the Critical Task Site Selection Boards (CTSSBs). Your contributions will significantly shape the development of future programs of instruction. It's important to note that these CTSSBs are a cyclic process; therefore there will be many opportunities to support future reviews.
This is the field's chance to have a significant impact on the competencies of those coming out of the generating force, as they report/return to their units of assignment.
Please email your DTS itinerary and DTS worksheet to the POC in the CTSSB Task Order. All logistics coordination should be directed to the POC such as needing picked up from Lawton Airport or should you get delayed enroute.
- Duty Uniform will be the uniform for each day.
- CTSSB will be in a conference/classroom located at Knox Hall
- Schedule your lodging with Fort Sill Lodging Office (Holiday Inn Express),
InterContinental Hotel Group Army Hotel, Bldg 5676 Fergusson Rd
Central Reservations: 1-877-711-8326
- Per Diem rate for Lawton/Fort Sill area
- Use Government Travel Card for all TDY expenses
- Travel will be the day before and the day after the CTSSB.
- POV Travel. The cost of POV travel can be obtained at the link below.
- Air Travel. Schedule your travel to arrive Lawton Municipal Airport, (LAW) Lawton, OK.
- DTS Worksheet link:
- There are three agencies at the Lawton Municipal Airport for those authorized Rental Vehicles:
Budget Rent A Car
Hertz Car Rental
Enterprise Rent A Car
- The Airport Fort Sill Military Information Center is located in the baggage claim area; See airport map below.
- On the days of travel, per diem is 75% of the Fort Sill area
- Full per diem is authorized throughout the dates of the board.
- There are numerous eating establishments on and off Fort Sill Installation.
- While on Fort Sill, there is a consolidated dining facility for your use. See Fort Sill local Area page to identify location.
Funding for Travel provided if approved. Once participants are identified by FCOE DOTD, they will provide a Funding Acquisition Document for them to submit to their headquarters budget officer.
Lawton Municipal Airport (Map)
- 900 CTSSB Begins
- TBD - lunch
- 1630 - CTSSB Ends